To expand the number of international students and increase degree students, ZJSU has established 27 foreign-language-taught degree programs specially designed for international students.Since 2009, ZJSU established scholarship for international students, more than 100 students got this scholarship.
I Types of Scholarship
A. New Degree Student:
First Prize: 100% of Tuition fees
Second Prize: 70% of Tuition fees
Third Prize: 40% of Tuition fees
B. New Chinese Language Student
First Prize: 4,000
Second Prize: 3,000
Third Prize: 2,000
C. Enrolled Degree Student
The degree students who are already enrolled, who have outstanding academic performance
First Prize: 70% of Tuition fees
Second Prize: 50% of Tuition fees
Third Prize: 30% of Tuition fees
D. Enrolled Chinese Language Student
(i)Scores for all classes above or at least 90，attendance rate was above 90% in last semester，active in all kinds of activities.
Scholarship for Outstanding Student:
(ii)Diligent in studies, Scores for all classes above or at least 85，attendance rate was above 95% in last semester.
Scholarship of Diligent Study:
(iii)Active in the cultural and sports activities organized by the University, city or provincial level organizers; bearing good moral quality, enthusiastic in social public welfare; active in the students association; other prize winner
Scholarship of Arts and Sports Activities and Social Service :
(iv)The students who have passed HSK 4 or above(level 5 or 6); Assessment based on higher scores and levels, no repeats for the winner.
Scholarship for HSK Front-runner:
(1) Applicants must be of foreign nationality and in good physical condition;
(2) For undergraduate programs, applicants should be graduated from high school; For Master programs, applicants must have a bachelor degree; For PhD programs, applicants must have a master degree;
(3) Applicants should have outstanding academic performance;
(4) Applicants should meet prescribed requirements of Chinese language or English language proficiency;
(5) Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university;
(6) Applicants should behave well both on and out of campus, and have no records of violating laws and regulations of China and host university.
Note: For degree student, the scholarship application will be assessed once a year;
For Language student, the scholarship application will be assessed once a semester.
III Application Deadline
May 31st 2017
Language student enrolled in spring semester:December 31st 2017
IV Application Documents
Submit the following required documents in the application system:
Notarized highest education certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
TOEFL or IELTS or other English Learning Certificates;
Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English (master and doctor applicants required);
Photocopy of your passport and 2 photos, which size is as the same as in passport;
Foreigner Physical Examination Report (download);
Applicants who under the age of 18 should submit Letter of Authorization(download) and Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee(download); guardian must be adult Chinese person or adult foreigners resided in China;
Receipt of application fee of 400 RMB yuan.
V Application Procedure
(1) Log in Zhejiang Gongshang University Online Application System http://220.127.116.11/gj/Login.aspx, Google Browser is recommended
(2) Find “Scholarship Application” section
(3) Fill in the information accurately and upload documents as instructed one by one
(4) Save and Submit（Information cannot be modified after submition）
(5) Wait for review （The result will be informed by email）
Note: This Application Procedure is only available for the new students. Enrolled students can consult the major school about the scholarship application.
VI Contact Information
Address: Room 517, College of International Education, Zhejiang Gongshang University
No.18, Xuezheng Str. Xiasha High Education Zone, Hangzhou, 310018 China
Tel: +86-571-28008687, +86-571-28008677, +86-571-28008686
E-mail： email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org