Hangzhou Dianzi University Scholarship for International Students (hereinafter referred to as HDUSIS) is established by Hangzhou Dianzi University (HDU) aiming to attract and encourage excellent international students to study at HDU.
I Categories of Scholarship
A. Degree Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to students pursuing their bachelor, master or doctoral degree, including the new students who have received the admission offer and those who are currently studying at the university.
Doctoral & Master’s degree students
1st Prize: 30,000/year*
2nd Prize: 21,000/year
3rd Prize: 15,000/year
Bachelor’s degree students
1st Prize: 20,000/year*
2nd Prize: 14,000/year
3rd Prize: 10,000/year
B. Advanced Programs Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to students studying major courses or Chinese language programs for more than 1 year, including the new students who have received the admission offer and those who are currently studying at the university.
Advanced Programs Scholarship
1st Prize: 4,000/semester
2nd Prize: 3,000/semester
3rd Prize: 2,000/semester
*Note: The 1st prize of HDU Scholarship for postgraduate students and undergraduate students will cover the full one-year tuition and part of the living fee.
Education background and age limit:
a.Applicants for bachelor degree program (Scholarship B) must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 30.
b.Applicants for master degree program (Scholarship A) must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent study ability and be under the age of 35.
c.Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree or equivalent study ability and be under the age of 40.
Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and university regulations and respect Chinese people’s custom.
Applicants to liberal arts must have a test score of grade 5 in the old version of HSK or score 210 in new HSK grade 4 or above; applicants to science and engineering must have a test score of grade 4 in the old version of HSK or score 190 in new HSK grade 4 or above.
For applicants to English-instructed programs, Chinese proficiency is not required. But TOEFL (550 or 80) or IELTS(5.5) is required.
III Application Deadline
June 30, 2017
IV Application Documents:
Applicants must fill in and provide the following documents:
1. Hangzhou Dianzi University International Student Scholarship Application Form
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy).
3. Academic performance Transcripts (notarized photocopy).
4. Photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
5. Applicants applying for bachelor degree program are required to provide two letters of recommendation
6. HSK Certificate or other Chinese Language Test results (photocopy)
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
1. Application documents above will not be returned to applicants no matter whether they are accepted or not
2. If the students are not registering in a specified time to the university will be regarded to give up the scholarship
V Contact Information
Ms. Joy Wu: +86 571 86873894 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office 114, Building 10, Xiasha Campus, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Xiasha Higher Education Zone, Hangzhou
School of International Education, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Xiasha Higher Education Zone, Hangzhou, 310018